June 23, 2012

To a new beginning

Wanderlust - is a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.


Ever since I can remember I have wanted to travel. I wanted to explore all the world had  to offer. I didn't care where I went or what I did, I just wanted to travel. I craved a sweet escape to places unknown. Forcing myself out of my comfort zone to find out what I was really made of. While everyone else I knew was dreaming of marriage, kids and a house I was writing a list of all the places I wanted to see.
I am lucky enough to have found someone I love that shares this passion with me and together we are setting out on an adventure across the world, our first destination is Australia.


This blog is about our adventure, life, love and everything else in-between.

1 comment :

  1. Hello, new follower to your blog...from Casey's We Took the Road Less Traveled blog.

    I look forward to reading all about your travel adventures! So jealous that you're currently living in my home of Australia (I left it for the U.S.A when I married my American husband).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...