August 27, 2012

100 Things

After reading the post 100 Things over on Sofia's Journal I thought this was a fantastic Idea. Sometimes in life you get so dragged down by stress, money, work, relationships ect that you forget about the little things in life that can be so amazing but so simple. I know I am really bad at focusing on the negative when life just isn't going my way. So I have decided to participate in this challenge and say the 100 things that make me happy.
I will be posting ten every Monday so stay tuned. I encourage everyone to take up the challenge and make your own list.

A perfectly made latte


Yoga

Freckles

Horses

Shoes

Red Hair

Fish and Chips


 A fantastic book
Bridesmaids the movie

Company Magazine

All pictures are courtesy of weheartit.com



1 comment :

  1. I like this, we can all use a reminder in the good things of life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...