September 10, 2012

100 Things Part 3

Continuing on with the Monday theme here is part three of 100 things that make me happy. Sitting here tonight and trying to figure out what to put I realized that I often take for granted all the little things in my life that make me happy. Having this list of things in front of me makes me realize all the great things/people that I have in my life and whenever I have a bad moment or day I can just refer to the list to remind myself that its not all bad. What a great start to the week.

Sunflowers


Watching a sunset



Getting my hair done



The smell of lavender



Spending a lazy day on the couch watching movies



Sunday brunch



Spa treatments


My favourite pair of skinny jeans



Cuddles



A great cup of tea



All pictures are from weheartit.com

2 comments :

  1. Lovely things to be happy about :-)

    x Camille @ WILDFLEUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that haircut!! And I think I'd be happy about each of those things, as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...