September 16, 2012

100 Things Part 4

Happy Monday everyone. I realize most of you probably dislike Monday but as its part of my weekend I really enjoy it. Continuing on with my 100 Things series here is part 4. I can't believe how fast this series is being completed I will be sad when its over.


The feeling after completing a goal


Making new friends



Outdoor markets



Random acts of kindness



Harry Potter marathons



Cozy rainy days



Receiving letters in the mail


Relaxing bath with candles and wine



Spending a Sunday with Jason sipping coffee and reading



Planning my next adventure


All pictures are from weheartit.com

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, I am literally with you on every one of these, especially Harry Potter marathons and beautiful outdoor markets! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    nice blog. let me know if you'd like to get associated with a new start up related to fashion and styling. you can check the details at: facebook.com/StyleStanza and contact me at: shiriishbohare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HP marathon all the way! So have you found some outdoor markets near you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...