September 24, 2012

100 Things Part 5

Once again Monday has come around way to fast. I can't believe how fast time is passing. Its been four months since we came to Australia. How time flys when your having fun.
I think the best part about doing this series has been to read what other people have posted about what makes them happy. Everyone has such unique things that they love to do and it gives me great ideas when I'm looking to try something new.


The smell of fall


A night out with friends I haven't seen in forever and picking up right where we left off



Coming home to Jason's cooking



Crumble and custard




Just because I love you flowers



Stormy nights



Being creative/ making something



Having a comfortable amount of savings



Shopping



Being inspired by the blogs that I read


All pictures are from weheartit.com

1 comment :

  1. I love stormy nights. Sometimes I think there's nothing better than sitting on a screened-in porch watching a storm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...