October 1, 2012

100 Things Part 6

I have been a really bad blogger this past week. I just had zero motivation and was feeling extremely lazy. I didn't do much of anything. It was just one of those weeks where nothing got accomplished and everything was a mess including myself. But Today is the start of a new week, a fresh start.
Here are the next ten in my 100 Things that make me happy series.


Vintage jewelry


Live music



Kelley Armstrong novels



Unique art



Fairy lights



Dinner parties with great friends



Bonfires and smores



Mac makeup



Random road trips with no where in mind



Working on/crossing things off my bucket list 


All pictures are from weheartit.com

1 comment :

  1. So many of these things make me happy too - the vintage jewelry, fairy lights (we have them all over our place), dinner parties - especially alfresco...I think it's great making a list of what makes you happy. Once you're aware of what they are you can start indulging in them a bit more too (hello more Mac makeup, perhaps?) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...