October 8, 2012

100 Things Part 7

Well its Monday once again. The weeks always go by way to fast for my liking, never enough time to do all the things I would like to. But that is why I am doing this series in the first place. To remind myself that its the little things in life that make everything worth while.
Heres the next ten on my list.



The Northern lights



My mothers baking



Really big scarves



Bright green nails



Finding the perfect dress



Festivals



Italian cooking



Romantic evenings



Pumpkin spice anything especially lattes 



Being loved

All images are from weheartit.com

1 comment :

  1. Id love to have someone to bake for!!!
    and Pumpkin spice is a favorite of mine too...
    I can't seem to get enought of them at the moment..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...