October 15, 2012

100 Things Part 8

Almost done this series. I have really enjoyed writing all these down. Maybe I will just keep going I feel like I could think of a lot more.
Happy Monday Everyone. Hope your weekend was fantastic. I spent mine on the beach relaxing and catching up on my magazines. It was perfect.



Wine tours


Knowledge/Learning



Quirky home decor



Seashells



Pinterest



Berry picking farms



Hot tub



Listening to Jason play his guitar



Photography



Jumping in puddles


All images are from weheartit.com

2 comments :

  1. Your weekend sounds so lovely! I wish it was sunny enough here to go to the beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wineries are so much fun. Something I want to try is a visit to a brewery and do a beer tasting. I don't drink beer, like at all, so that would definitely be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...