October 29, 2012

Finale 10 of my 100 Things that make me happy series

Well I'm sad that this series has come to an end. I honestly don't know what I will blog about on Mondays now. I hope everyone has enjoyed the many things that put a smile on my face and maybe a few of you have even started your own list.

Tattoos



Music



Ordering dessert first when we go out for dinner



Eat Pray Love - Both the book and movie



Fascinators



Christmas decorations



Playing tourist in the place I live



Enjoying my job



Mini breaks



Homemade hot chocolate



Pictures are from weheartit.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...