1) I am actually a bit petrified of magpies ever since I was dive bombed by one. I actually flinch every time I hear one.
2) I just discovered and am in love with Strongbow Apple Cider with mangos and passionfruit.
3) Just found out that one of my favourite bands Garbage has released a new album after a very long time away and am loving this song so far.
4) I have been reading a ton of books while we have travelled across Australia but my favourite new find is A Discover of Witches and Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.
5) I am becoming so use to the hot weather here in Brisbane that when we do have a rainy day I actually feel really cold. I'm in trouble if we move somewhere else.
Happy Sunday everyone.