November 19, 2012

Oh Monday

Monday, I'm glad we agree to disagree on the likelihood of us becoming friends. You always show up when your not wanted and refuse to end as quickly as I would like. There is no amount of coffee in the world that will make me wake up enough to actually be productive which causes me to usually end up leaving the house without brushing my teeth or putting deodorant on. Sometimes both.

 Link

I press the snooze button at least ten times causing me to run around frantically because I have left myself very little time to get ready. I get home and the last thing I want to do is cook so I usually end up eating something thats really bad for me and watching tv until I fall asleep.
You really are a waste of a day Monday so hear is a letter for you.


4 comments :

  1. Hahaha the first picture just made me smile OR laugh? Haha. It's too natural that I hate Monday , no one loves Monday >.< I always wake up late in morning for school and sometimes I forget to brush too :P But my sister is very good at applying brush and deodorant on her :P

    Aree
    areewithumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That first photo is just the cutest thing! And yeah, I really want to break up with Monday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, mondays are the hardest. I'm down for the breakup. Let's just get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...