November 7, 2012

Oh so tired

Its been a rough couple of weeks I have to say. After having so much time off work getting back into the routine is proving to be so much tougher then I ever thought it would be. Especially the part where my alarm goes off at 7:00 every morning.


I think it is really going to take some getting use to. This whole having to go to work everyday. I drink way to much coffee, even for me and by the time I get home there isn't a whole lot I have the energy for. My reaction to the thought of having to cook dinner is very similar to the image above.
Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon so we can go out and explore this grand city that we are living in.

1 comment :

  1. I agree with you .. it sure has been quite the couple of weeks .. But hang in there!

    P.S. We're having a link up party and would love it if you joined! http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.ca/2012/11/tidbit-thursday_8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...