November 1, 2012

Settled in


We seem to be settling in nicely here in Brisbane. We have found a great furnished place to rent with air-conditioning and a hot tub. It is a great feeling to be settled into our own place and actually have a place to hang all my clothes after all that time spent in the camper van.
Brisbane is a fantastic city and easy to get around and explore. We have fallen in love with the South Bank area with boutique espresso bars and night markets filled with local crafts and artwork. I have wandered for hours exploring different places and taking pictures stopping for a latte when I need a rest.
I will hopefully post some pictures of our home in the next week or so.

1 comment :

  1. So I found your blog on accident...but it's really cool. I too love traveling and experiencing the unknown. It's fascinating and thrilling. Hopefully you don't mind if I follow you! Keep up the great work :)

    From @ morgan-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...