December 4, 2012

Frustration

I am having a bad couple of days. Its extremely frustrating when things don't go my way and work hasn't been the best lately. I try not to focus on it to much as this isn't my permanent career or the place I will live forever. Its all just temporary. I need to remember to sit back and relax. Don't take things so seriously and remember I am in Australia. Exactly where I want to be and its amazing.
The beau showed me this to cheer me up and I just had to share it with you. Its the funniest prank I have seen in the longest time. I fell of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Enjoy.....


2 comments :

  1. I think when things a temporary its easier not to get so stressed about them. I mean it can be hard to feel like you have no roots or firm foundations but when your having a bad time, just think, there will be an end or a change and as you say embrace the positives of your situation and think how many people would be jealous to even be doing what your doing, living in another country and experiencing a another life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh when I saw that I just knew you were going to love it!.
    I so would of wet myself... and its exactually the kind of prank you girls would of pulled on me had you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...