December 19, 2012

Its time for some Christmas movies

I think that every season there are those particular movies that you tend to gravitate towards depending on what time of the year it is. For me Christmas time is all about the movies I loved to watch as a child and those ones that have been slowly added to the list.
The beau has given his opinion and is making sure I download the proper Christmas movies as he calls them. I am so excited for Christmas morning. To get up and make broccoli and feta quiche and play board games. My favourite being risk or the game of life and of course watch some movies.

My favourites:










2 comments :

  1. I just love Jack Black in the Holiday....he makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SANTA!!!!! I KNOW HIM I KNOW HIM!!!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...