Sorry I am late with the confessions. Technically its no longer Sunday here but I am still going to do them anyways.
1) I totally forgot about Sunday confessions yesterday. I was having way to much fun at the beach.
2) It drives me nuts when the beau buys a bottle of wine, brings it home and says hey I thought you would like this. Only to wake up the next morning to it being empty because him and his friends decided they wanted to try it out. Geez
3) It was the weirdest thing seeing the Christmas parade downtown here in Brisbane. Poor santa was probably sweating like crazy in that red suit because it was a hot one.
4) We are not decorating for Christmas this year, or buying presents. Pretty much this is a very anti Christmas for us this year. It just feels way to weird when there is no snow.
5) Sunday sessions at the local pub has become our new favourite thing here. Neither of us work on Mondays and they have a jug of pims on special for $20. Enough said.