1) I have been extremely frustrated with some things/people this week. I feel like I am going through a rough patch and I don't know if I should just ride it out and hope for the best or sit down and talk about it and try and change things.
2) I had an amazing afternoon filled with delicious dessert wine and catch up conversation with one of my favourite friends here in Brisbane. Also the first friend I made here. She really made me feel so much better and I appreciate her taking the time to listen to my rants.
3) The above friend is moving away to Adelaide in the New Year and I am excited about the new beginning for her and her husband but am so sad I am losing a friend when these days it is so hard to have really close friends.
4) I am starting to hoard books again. I just love going to second hand book stores and Sunday market stalls filled with $1 and $5 books. Who can pass up those deals.
5) I watched the movie The Perks of being a WallFlower this weekend and my favourite quote is - And in this moment I swear we were infinite. New tattoo idea maybe.