December 22, 2012

Sunday Confessions

This month has gone by so fast and I can't believe Christmas is right around the bend. I have been looking forward to this little getaway we have planned for the next four days for months.



1) I had a list of things that should be done/organized before we leave for our trip tomorrow but then it was just so hot outside that sitting by the pool reading a book just seemed like a much better idea. Procrastination 1 - Kayleigh 0.

2) I have been making a list of things I want to accomplish next year. Not really resolutions just stuff I would like to enjoy or accomplish that year. Its the first time I have really sat down and written something like that.

3) I am not excited to work tomorrow even if its only for four hours. I know you all want to get your nails done but really people book the week before so we can all enjoy the Christmas season.

4) I am so excited to wake up next to the boyfriend on Christmas morning. Its just the two of us this year and its so exciting to make our own Christmas traditions.

5) We are not buying each other gifts this year as our vacation was our gift to ourselves but I am excited to make some great memories and always be able to look back on what an amazing year we had together.


5 comments :

  1. We are not buying gifts either, we will go on a vacation in February. :) Hope you will have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to work also, it sucks. Want to be on vacation like everyone else. I also am working on a list of things I want to do next year, just things, no goals. Good luck, hopefully you will share with us.

    Found you through the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination is my best friend as well. Well...it's not really a best friend...more like an annoying little nerd that makes things all competitive all the time (oh wait...that sounds like me :P).

    I hope your work day goes by quickly so that you can get home and enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. obviously I'm great at procrastination... I'm just now getting around to reading blog posts from last week!! thanks for linking up, hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I found you on Sunday Confessions.Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...