1) I found out one of my favourite book series, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is being made into a movie.
I loved the series and cannot wait to see the movie.
2) I only worked 12 hours this week but I still feel like I could use a mini break. I think I have become to use to not having to work 40 hours a week.
3) It drives me nuts that fruit is so expensive here when most of it is locally grown. $8 for a small carton of raspberries. I think not.
4) I don't really get the whole instagram thing, maybe because I don't have an iPhone. It seems pointless to me and because I am all ready on Facebook, pinterest and blogger I really just don't have time to join something else.
5) I hate how parents seem to think its ok to have their little children running around naked at public beaches. Its so innapropriate and really makes me uncomfortable because I really don't want to see that.