December 8, 2012

Sunday Confessions

Its another wonderful Sunday here in Brisbane which I have spent relaxing with the beau. I can't believe that its almost the end of 2012. Time is just flying by. Anyways here is some confessions for you.




1) I found out one of my favourite book series, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare is being made into a movie.

I loved the series and cannot wait to see the movie.

2) I only worked 12 hours this week but I still feel like I could use a mini break. I think I have become to use to not having to work 40 hours a week.

3) It drives me nuts that fruit is so expensive here when most of it is locally grown. $8 for a small carton  of raspberries. I think not.

4) I don't really get the whole instagram thing, maybe because I don't have an iPhone. It seems pointless to me and because I am all ready on Facebook, pinterest and blogger I really just don't have time to join something else.

5) I hate how parents seem to think its ok to have their little children running around naked at public beaches. Its so innapropriate and really makes me uncomfortable because I really don't want to see that.

 

9 comments :

  1. I have to say I am pretty used to naked children at beaches but I think that's cultural.

    I am excited about the Mortal Instruments but I am not keen on the lead actress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for the price of raspberries to go down - so such luck yet. I'm on Instagram and I love it. I have so many friends on there who aren't on FB and don't have blogs. I've become quite close to a number of ladies and connected with some great brands through there, I just love it! But I agree, you have to draw the line somewhere about how many social media sites you join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Mortal Instruments, but thank you for sharing it, I'm always looking for new books to read!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!! I totally just read that book (City of Bones) and liked it! Yay movie. :) I wonder how closely they'll stick to the book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of that book series! Have to check it out! I love to discover new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outside of the tons of other obligations - I also have a job, but I only end up working 24 hours. By far TOO MUCH! I'd love to take a little vacation from the 3 days a week I end up working there - totally with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to check that series out. And oh my gosh. I'm counting down the days till my maternity leave... I am SO excited to not have to work for three months. Three months without pay, though? Not so excited for that.

    Thanks for linking up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you only get 3months? without pay as well. Thats not so good.

      Delete
  8. It's weird you only just found out about the Mortal Instruments books being made into movies... Too much beach time?

    Sounds like you've turned into a total slacker... Just kidding of course, it's great to hear you're getting some time to relax and enjoy life.

    Thats insane how much fruit costs over there, especially considering so much of it would grown there!!! I thought fruit was pricey here.... jeepers....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...