December 31, 2012

1st day of 2013

I just about said 2012 there. Whoops. Better start practicing writing 2013 so I don't mess up that one again. 2012 was a fantastic year for me. A lot of memories were made and we travelled to some amazing places. I have a lot of things that I would like to accomplish this year but before I share all that I would like to review all the great things that I did this year.

We bought a one way ticket to Australia 



We went to Nova Scotia to visit Jasons wonderful family



We stopped over in Michigan to visit my mom and her husband



We visited some of the most beautiful beaches



I got to hold a Koala
All pictures from weheartit.com

There are many things that we were fortunate enough to experience this year but these would be the most memorable for me. I am so excited for 2013 and all the possibility it has to offer. Some exciting things will be happening on this here blog which I will share with you later.
For now I hope everyones New Year was fantastic and you have a wonderful first day of the year.

5 comments :

  1. what a wonderful year you have had! hope 2013 brings much more travel, amazing places and people. and obviously lots of fun,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been all over the place this year! My husband and I are also travelers, but we decided to see all 50 states before traveling abroad. We did see quite a few this year, but seeing other peoples' abroad-adventures always makes me want to just go do it, then come back and finish the US later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy to think you've been gone less than a year, it feels like longer than that for some reason? 2012 was a great year, I can't wait for what 2013 will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nova Scotia looks AWESOME. I mean, so does Australia, of course. :) Sounds like a wonderful year! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a fun filled year! Love your blog!
    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...