So far 2013 has been amazing. I have spent time at the beach. Reading, relaxing and thinking about all the things I would like to accomplish this year. My fabulous sister Jenny celebrated her 24th birthday on the 6th. Jason and I have been talking a lot about our future and what our next move will be once we feel it is time to move on from Australia. There are still so many places here that I would like to see. I really need to get organized and start planning a trip to see Melbourne and the great ocean road.
Below are some of the things I would like to do/accomplish this year. I don't really make resolutions because lets face it who really sticks to those. This list is more of a reminder then anything.
1) Take a yoga instructor course
2) Complete another 30 day yoga challenge, maybe even extend it to 45
3) Join a book club
4) Be inspired by all those fantastic cooking shows out there and learn to enjoy cooking for myself and others
5) Really commit to this blog. Get organized and post regularly. Remind myself to write down all those ideas I think about
6) Take a photography course
7) Make the time to organize my pictures. Remember to share them. I still have so many that I haven't even posted on the blog or Facebook
8) Write more snail mail. I think I have begun to rely on Facebook and email to much. I love receiving letters in the mail so I should make the time to send letters to friends and family
9) Commit to date night on a regular basis and plan more mini getaways for just the two of us. Sometimes you get so busy with work and life in general that its easy to just sit yourself in front of the tv instead of planning a nice evening out
10) Plan a couple more vacations and slowly check those destinations off my bucket list
Have you set any goals for yourself this year? I would love to hear them.