January 22, 2013

Down time



Sitting outside enjoying the warm summer evening with a delicious latte and the beginnings of what will be my 30 before 30 list. Thats right, I am now in my late 20's. With three years to go until I hit the big 30 I feel it is a good time to focus on certain things that I have daydreamed about. Wanted to accomplish.
I am slowly writing them down. Taking the time to realize if its something that I would love to do in the next couple of years of if its something that can be put on the bucket list to be reviewed later. Eleven items down and 19 to go. It is a slow process but an exciting one.
Do you have a similar list, maybe 25 before 25 or 40 before 40?

2 comments :

  1. As an over 30 who doesn't want to think about 40 I have a 101 in 1001 list. I plan to review it any day now though, as there are some things on my list that I have no idea why I put there! My advice - take the time to really think it through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from the post you did over on Vanisha's blog. It was such a lovely post, so I thought I'd pop on over here.

    For the past few years I've been making similar lists; 27 Before 28 is my current one. I make the lists the day before my birthday, and I have a year to (hopefully) complete the tasks. I've never thought of creating one for some time in the distance, and allowing more time to get it done. I kind of love this idea. I too am turning 30 in a short time (how did it sneak up so fast?), and am now thinking I need to create a list specific to this milestone. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...