January 18, 2013

Lets be adventurers


One of the things that I wanted to focus on this year was planning more mini vacations and day trips to places near by. I want to make sure that we experience all the fantastic things in Australia. That we have no regrets or we should have done that.
I have been browsing the events website for Brisbane and there are a number of celebrations and events coming up over the next couple months that I am really looking forward to. One in particular next week would be the used book expo. To say I am excited is an understatement. 
As for the mini vacations I have a couple of ideas about certain places that shouldn't be missed and I took out a couple of guide books from the library to continue my research on this wonderful Country, but a guide can only tell me so much. Thats where all my lovely readers come in. I would love to hear from anyone that has a favourite place to visit or has been to any hot springs, waterfalls, hikes near Brisbane that would be easy to get to. It is always interesting to hear about other peoples favourite spots or secret finds even if its something that you have only read in a magazine.
Help me plan my next mini adventure.

1 comment :

  1. Unfortunately I'm not a big adventurer - nor do I have the time right now - but I would kill to take a bunch of mini vacations to a bunch of hidden gems! I also love the idea of the used book expo - I hope you get to go!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog - I hope you can stop on by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...