January 15, 2013

My very first Guest Post

Hello everyone,

Happy hump day. I have finally done my very first guest post. I have to say I was extremely nervous. Its one thing to write about things on my very own blog and be judged for it but to be brave enough to write my opinion on certain subjects and post it on a top notch blog, well thats a big thing.
I absolutely loved my experience working with Vanisha over at Vanisha's life in Australia . She is a wonderful person and has been so extremely helpful with this entire experience. Also one of the first blogs that I joined when I started my own.

If you would like to check it out head on over here.

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your first guest post Kayleigh, I really enjoyed reading it! I love travelling because I feel like there is only so much you can learn from pictures and books and seeing and experiencing things in person is so important, I look forward to hearing more about your travels!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from Vanisha's blog to let you know how much I enjoyed your guest post - travel is something I am passionate about! Pleased to be your new follower!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your very first guest post! I just checked it out and it was perfect girl, no need to be nervous ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kayleigh, I really enjoyed your post on Vanisha's Traveling is something I've always wanted to do but was too afraid to drop it all and go! I so admire your courage and look forward to reading more about your adventure(s) and understanding just how you were able to do it!

    Take care :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayleigh, I loved your guest post. It was such a pleasure having you over - I'm so excited about the interview post we're going to be doing. Guest posts have never resulted in me getting a huge new following (when I guest post) but I've often found two or three new followers and they've become such good friends that I now think it's kinda worth the anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Vanisha's blog. I read your guest post and thought it was a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...