January 3, 2013

New Design

Notice anything different around here? I am so excited to reveal the new design for this blog. It is everything I wanted. I can't think of a better way to start the new year off then with a totally revamped blog. I started this blog back in June so I am still fairly new at this but I have so many ideas and stories that I would love to share with you all.
As I mentioned before I have been thinking about the things that I would like to accomplish this year as well as starting a 30 things to do before I am 30 list. I am still finalizing these lists at the moment but will post them soon.









A big thank you to Alivia over at Brunch in April who worked oh so hard on this design for me. I greatly appreciate it.

3 comments :

  1. It's a pleasure, dear!
    xo,
    Alivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design!!! So pretty!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award, if you'd like to participate: http://tasiatalks.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-award.html

    Have a great weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design.the blue is a gorgeous colour. i look forward to following you throughout 2013

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...