January 10, 2013

So Sticky

Wow today might just be one of those days that I actually feel like the humidity might just be to much for me. Almost. With 84% humidity its like a hair dryer blasting you in the face every time you walk outside. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining although I have to pack my work clothes and wear something different to work just so I'm not completely sticky by the time I get there. My hair has also decided to have a mind on its own and looks a little something like this


When I start to complain about the weather I like to think about what the weather would be like in Calgary, Alberta where my sisters live. Right now it is minus 6 but feels like minus 15 and looks a little bit like this.



2 comments :

  1. Cute photos, love the monkey, made me giggle.
    I am a new follower :)
    x
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the snowy picture! so beautiful!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...