January 5, 2013

Sunday Confession

All right I know I missed last week but I have a really good excuse. It was the holidays and I was making the most of my time off from work.




1) I am totally in hibernation mode this month. Its so weird that its hot out in January. Usually this time of year is all about snuggling under the blankets with hot chocolate and a good movie. I really have to motivate myself to go out anywhere.

2) Its my sisters birthday today. I am sad that I am missing the celebration but so glad that it isn't to cold so she is able to enjoy her time at the zoo.

3) The beau and I went shopping today to see if we could snag any great deals and I am so disappointed that he had such a huge success in finding things in his size and I only walked away with one dress. Thats just not right.

4) My birthday is in two weeks and I will be turning 27. I actually haven't minded growing older. Each year I discover a little more about myself and who I would like to become. 

5) I having big plans for this year. For once I am organized and have written everything down. Its exciting to talk with Jason about where we see ourselves going this year and what we would like to have accomplished by December.

5 comments :

  1. I love conversations like that (#5) P and I are talking through all our travel this evening. I'm madly in love with your blog design Kayleigh! I especially love the header. It's so hot here too, we're at 16 in the morning and then 40 in the afternoon and lots of evening storms. I'm not sure how I'll get any work done this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow 2013 has a lot of pressure to be a good year right. I totally understand about the weather thing during the holidays. Im used to chlly, grey and gloomy English christmases and its a bit weird (and nice) to have sunshine during this period. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will achieve aeverything you dream of! I really want 2013 to be a wonderful year too!
    Sorry you only found one dress! It is really disappointing when you go out to shop and find nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you don't mind getting older. I don't mind it, either, and I think it's silly when people get so worked up about it. I mean, it goes by quickly, but as long as you're living life, that's okay, right?

    Anyway, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love #1! I write this as I am snuggled under a blanket. That was one of the things that I found hard about being in Australia for Christmas this year...it's supposed to be cold in December!

    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.de


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...