1) I am totally in hibernation mode this month. Its so weird that its hot out in January. Usually this time of year is all about snuggling under the blankets with hot chocolate and a good movie. I really have to motivate myself to go out anywhere.
2) Its my sisters birthday today. I am sad that I am missing the celebration but so glad that it isn't to cold so she is able to enjoy her time at the zoo.
3) The beau and I went shopping today to see if we could snag any great deals and I am so disappointed that he had such a huge success in finding things in his size and I only walked away with one dress. Thats just not right.
4) My birthday is in two weeks and I will be turning 27. I actually haven't minded growing older. Each year I discover a little more about myself and who I would like to become.
5) I having big plans for this year. For once I am organized and have written everything down. Its exciting to talk with Jason about where we see ourselves going this year and what we would like to have accomplished by December.