January 13, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Happy Sunday everyone. I spent the day relaxing on the beach while everyone else fished. It was the perfect day.



1) My biggest pet peeve here in Australia. The fact that every shop I go in to has the air-conditioning blasting but the front doors are wide open. Really, I mean really.

2) I just watched the first episode of the new Sherlock Holmes spinoff Elementary and loved it. The main character is a tad crazy but I'm addicted all ready.

3) I have been really bad at replying to comments lately so I apologize. I do visit everyones blog but I just seem to forget to actually leave a comment. This week I will do better.

4) I have become known as the cool girlfriend with Jason's group of friends here in Australia. Have to say it makes me feel pretty good and I love hanging out with all of them.

5) I have been on the hunt for a new bikini for ages and cannot find a single one that I like enough to buy. Would love any suggestions on good on lines shops to solve this issue.

Join in the fun and link up with some confessions of your own.

14 comments :

  1. Hi Kayleigh,

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I am just having a browse through yours and I am really enjoying reading it! I can't wait to get my blog design, at this point I'm kind of looking at colours and trying to get an idea of what I want, if you have anyone you would recommend I would love to hear from you!

    Your newest follower,
    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely know how you feel about bikinis. I don't have a single one I really like. Have you looked on Modcloth? That is the only store I know where I always find cute things.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I will check Modcloth out.

      Delete
  3. I've been terrible with commenting back also! And the air conditioning thing would drive me nuts! Congrats on being the cool girlfriend haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its always the way - when you need a new bikini you can never find one! I can recommend ASOS - they usually have a good selection at this time of year (winter in england) - have grabbed your button btw to pop up in my sidebar - hope you dont mind. :) Happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Buckle & Tilly`s for swimwear. (:
    Very sweet blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Super Sunday Link Up and am now following. I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow along.
    Angela
    http://angelabrabon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The AC blasting, and the doors wife open... would drive me absolutely crazy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blasting on the airconditioner wth the doors wide open seem to be a strategy of a lot of stores. Very bad from the environmental perspective though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've wanted to see that Holmes spin off (or remake or whatever...) so I'm glad you are enjoying it! And really Aussies? What is the point of the air conditioning if you have the doors open? That is so horrible for the environment.

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing beats spending a Sunday lying on an Australian beach!!
    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to watch it! I don't usually get excited over television series but this one looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another Aussie! :) I'll have to check out the Sherlock Holmes.. I was a bit sceptical. Oh and the air con thing... that makes me crazy too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait... there's a Sherlock Holmes spinoff? Like a spinoff of the British TV series??? Becuase if that's true, I will be pretty dang excited. Mike and I watched Sherlock on Netflix, but then ran out of episodes and have been sort of looking for something new to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...