January 26, 2013

Sunday Confessions



1) I missed the link up last Sunday but I had a good reason. It was my birthday.

2) We have had extremely heavy rainfall and strong winds for the past two days and its going to continue on this week. Hello large umbrella and rain boots.

3) This girl went out in above mentioned weather because I really needed a coffee. I got soaked but it was totally worth it.

4) I just discovered the tv series the Carrie Diaries. Am I a bit old to be watching a show based on high school yes. Its a spin off from Sex and the City though and well I loved that show so I feel like I should continue on watching.

5) I am slowly making process on completing my 30 before 30 list. There is just so much that I want to do with my life I can't decide what to focus on, you've all seen my bucket list haven't you. What would you write down if it was your own list?


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

9 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday! :) And coffee is always worth it, I'd probably go out in a blizzard for it, haha. :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday last sunday! :)
    Found your blog through Alyx and I'm definitely sticking around. :)
    And I've been fighting the urge to hop on board with Carrie's Diaries, buuuut, I think I'm gonna just do it. :)

    have a great Sunday!

    xx
    Whitney
    themiddleofthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday confessions. Great times! I love finding new shows to watch.. perhaps that shall be my next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't quite make myself watch Carrie's Diaries....can't be as good as Sex and the City...just wierd. coffee is worth going out in the weather, if it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to check out your bucket list - awesome! You have such a good idea with an ongoing list, one that can be subtracted from/added to as you yourself change. This is so much more liberating than how I would do it. I'm so strict on myself. I love Sex And The City, and can watch the re-runs a million times over! I would totally watch the Carrie Diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated birthday! I didn't find out about the Carrie Diaries until late last year but I haven't watched it. Not sure if I will! I can't wait to see your 30 before 30 list, I must admit that I've stalked your bucket list a few times :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, Kayleigh!! I think I watch shows that I'm "too old" for quite a bit, but hey - who cares, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kayleigh, I just came across your blog and really enjoying it! :) Had to comment here because I quite literally discovered Carrie Diaries an hour ago and watched an episodes! I definitely feel I'm too old for it but for the sake of SATC I feel like I should watch a few more episodes! Any excuse for procrastinating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...