February 25, 2013

Dream World

I was looking through all our travel pictures and realized that I never posted about our fabulous trip to Dream World.  Our wonderful friend Leana decided to treat us to a day at Dream World. I was extremely excited as I haven't been on a roller coaster in a really long time. Keep in mind that this trip happened back in November but I figure better late then never right.














It was a fun filled day of never ending adventure. I was exhausted by the end of it but it was so worth it.

6 comments :

  1. I'm not sure I know what/where Dream World is, but it looks like you had a great time!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, where is Dream World, it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun trip. Love the Madagascar characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, definitely NOT meant to be a blonde! That was a great day. Miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kayleigh, i'm a new follower.Found you through the blog hop. Can't wait to read more of your blog. I just started my blog at turquoisebohemian.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...