February 12, 2013

Just Breathe


I have had a really bad day today, if I am being really honest its been a bad couple of days. I feel like I am going insane. Im not at all myself. I was going to try and be perky and write an inspirational post about how great life is and all the wonderful things I've been up to. But today I'm going to honest.
I am going to grab that bottle of wine thats in the back of the cupboard, pour myself a glass or two. Who  am I kidding I'm going to drink the entire thing. Sex and the City will put a smile on my face and when I fall asleep everything that has been bothering me and driving me crazy will melt away. Why? because tomorrow is a new day and I am determined not to let these little things drag me down.


5 comments :

  1. Everyone has their off day or two Hun, nothing to feel bad about and it sounds like you have the perfect solution to help. Who can say no to wine and Sex and the City... Add Chocolate to the mix and everything will be as right as rain in the morning.

    Big hugs and smiles.

    Lou

    www.thekeypieces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, nothing a few glasses of wine can't dull!
    Keep on keepin' on!

    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay strong beautiful, i know what bad days are like, it will pass and things will get better <3
    xx

    http://be-lieveinyou-rself.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I would say it's winter blues but it's summer there! Hopefully your recent days have been better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell myself this almost everyday!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...