February 9, 2013

Sunday Confessions

All right lovely ladies. Lets link up with Alyx for some Sunday Confessions.


1) I watched the Silver Lining Playbook last night. Loved it. 

2) I am so addicted to Goodreads. I play around rating books and adding them to my to-read list for hours. Its almost as bad as pinterest.

3) I made the most amazing Sunday dinner today. Including roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, baked carrots and yorkshire puddings.(Technically the yorkshires are store bought but I'm still really impressed with myself)

4) I'm really loving the Sunday markets near my house. I have found the most delicious fresh produce, used books for only a dollar and unique hand crafted jewellery.

5) I think my coffee addiction is getting out of control. I have had at least one everyday for a couple of months now. I can't help it its just so delicious and when the cafe next to my work gives us a discount it just seems wrong not to take advantage of it.

12 comments :

  1. I really want to watch the Silver Lining Playbook, glad to hear its good! Stopping by from Sunday Confessions link-up!

    www.lifeunpublished.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the markets as well! They are so refreshing!

    I'm your new follower! Thanks for visitng my blog!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you for where you live.....
    Sunday dinner sounds yummy. I went all out and put a roast in the slow cooker. My family will wonder what's gotten in to me...that i must be ill or something. It's not like us to have something so "extravagant"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am officially inviting myself over for dinner. I'll bring the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a conversation about the movies I'd like to see before the Oscars. SLP is chief among them, thanks for the reminder! I think I will love it as well.

    new follower :)
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dinner you made sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to see silver linings playbook! It looks amazing!! :D
    Sounds like a lovely dinner :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly, that dinner sounds pretty much perfect - count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the book!!! I'm glad to hear the movie was well-received and I hope to make plans to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog! :) want to see that movie so badly too!
    you might like mine:
    http://alicesbfljournal.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Sunday dinner sounds amazing! You had me at mashed potatoes! It really is a crime to not use a discount, go have some coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award. Congrats! Visit my link for details.
    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...