All right lovely ladies. Lets link up with Alyx for some Sunday Confessions.
1) I watched the Silver Lining Playbook last night. Loved it.
2) I am so addicted to Goodreads. I play around rating books and adding them to my to-read list for hours. Its almost as bad as pinterest.
3) I made the most amazing Sunday dinner today. Including roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, baked carrots and yorkshire puddings.(Technically the yorkshires are store bought but I'm still really impressed with myself)
4) I'm really loving the Sunday markets near my house. I have found the most delicious fresh produce, used books for only a dollar and unique hand crafted jewellery.
5) I think my coffee addiction is getting out of control. I have had at least one everyday for a couple of months now. I can't help it its just so delicious and when the cafe next to my work gives us a discount it just seems wrong not to take advantage of it.