February 16, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Hello lovely readers its time for some Sunday Confessions.



1) It has been an extremely lazy day today. So far the only time we have left our house has been to go and grab a coffee.

2) Since we are being so lazy we still need to go get groceries, do the laundry and cook something healthy for dinner since all we have been eating is junk.

3)  I am super excited to see the movie Anna Karenina. Love the book and I think Keira Knightly is an amazing actress so it should be a fabulous movie.

4) I have finally finished my 30 before 30 list. I will be sharing it on the blog this week.

5) Loved reading The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice. I use to love reading her books when I was younger and recently found this one via goodreads. It was one of those books I just couldn't put down and I am so excited for the 2nd one to come out.


I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

8 comments :

  1. I'm a bit suss on that movie. I've heard good and bad reviews - you'll have to post one as I'm a bit dubious about paying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! I'm so glad that you liked The Wolf Gift. I *just* bought it today at Target and was excited to see a new book by Anne Rice. :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit worried about Anna Karenina ... I've heard mixed things about how the director set it up (like apparently it is all set on a stage?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to make a list like that! I should do it at some point! Can't wait to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading Anna Karenina and I can't wait to see the movie because the period costumes look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE KEIRA KNIGHTLEY. I think that definitely deserved all caps. I haven't read the book, but I will probably definitely be seeing the movie.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Anna K right now and can't wait to finish so I can see the movie! Keira Knightley will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes super lazy sundays are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...