Hello lovely readers its time for some Sunday Confessions.
1) It has been an extremely lazy day today. So far the only time we have left our house has been to go and grab a coffee.
2) Since we are being so lazy we still need to go get groceries, do the laundry and cook something healthy for dinner since all we have been eating is junk.
3) I am super excited to see the movie Anna Karenina. Love the book and I think Keira Knightly is an amazing actress so it should be a fabulous movie.
4) I have finally finished my 30 before 30 list. I will be sharing it on the blog this week.
5) Loved reading The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice. I use to love reading her books when I was younger and recently found this one via goodreads. It was one of those books I just couldn't put down and I am so excited for the 2nd one to come out.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.