March 19, 2013

Decisions


Time is moving so quickly. It seems like not that long ago we landed in Sydney filled with hope and excitement for the adventure that we had begun. Now its been almost a year and our time here is almost to an end.
As I have said before I am the queen at procrastination. I just can't be bothered to plan far in advanced and I prefer to leave everything till the last minute. Its how I function best.But it has come to my attention that decisions need to be made about what we are doing, where we are going, what we should do with ourselves once we get there.
I have a million things bouncing around in my head and its hard to focus or sort things out. I prefer to just pretend that nothing needs to be done and enjoy the sun and sand. I guess we will see if I accomplish anything in the next few weeks. I will keep you posted.

4 comments :

  1. good luck dear! i know whatever decision you end up making will be the right one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely the same way - pressure gets better work out of me.
    Good luck though, I'm sure you'll end up loving wherever you end up!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of just enjoying the sun and the sand. I absolutely love your blog by the way, so fresh and well done. I will definitely be following you via bloglovin, GFC, etc. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I am constantly asking myself those questions too and I'm in the same predicament.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...