March 28, 2013

Easter Long Weekend

Bring on the four day weekend. I am really loving the fact that pretty much everywhere in Brisbane shuts down for a four day weekend over Easter. I can't remember the last job I had that I actually enjoyed the benefit of this.


This weekend will be filled with:
Mornings spent sipping coffee and enjoying a book
Afternoons enjoying the sun and a refreshing drink on a patio
Catching up with good friends
Dinner parties with delicious food
Girls shopping day trying to find the best deals
All day in bed catching up on movies

What are your plans for Easter?

1 comment :

  1. My weekend's revolving around seeing family and eating as much chocolate as I can before it's gym time tomorrow!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award - please see my most recent post for details :) xx

    http://d-is-for.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...