March 5, 2013

Lets go to the movies


Anyone else notice that there are a lot of movies coming out that look fantastic. I feel like it goes in waves sometimes you check out the movie playing and there is absolutely nothing you want to see. Other times it takes you forever to choose because there are to many.
I have a habit of spending a lot of time on youtube checking out all the previews. I don't know about you but I love watching the previews before the movie. The beau hates it and would prefer if we would arrive just in time to see the movie where as I love to get there early, grab some popcorn and settle in.

Below are some of the movies that will be coming out in the next couple of months that I just cannot wait for.

                 




   
                                                                               


























1,2,3,4,5,6,7

6 comments :

  1. i am definitely most excited for the great gatsby. that is one of my all-time favorite books {i must have read it 5 times now} and i'm excited to see it translated onto the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The Host and The Mortal instruments series so I'm excited to see how they portray those in the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also excited for the Great Gatsby! I quite liked the book. I'm not a movie person though so I don't know much about the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so incredibly excited for The Great Gatsby; and I think I've watched every preview I can find for it...probably impatience there. And as much as I've heard that Oz is a child's movie, I can't help wanting to see it anyway.
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was the only one that liked the previews! I love them on DVDs too. That way you can get excited for new movies, or ones that you might have missed. And I'm a sucker for the trivia too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...