March 11, 2013

Night out with the girls

So I completely forgot about posting yesterday for Sunday Confessions. Truthfully I just didn't have it in me. I went out Saturday night to celebrate three birthdays. These girls know how to have a good time and one thing led to another and I didn't make it home until 4am.
Sunday morning I felt a little like this.


Clearly I do not recover nearly as fast as I did when I was 22. I spent the entire day in bed watching movies whining at Jason to make me soup with crackers. I am still feeling ill today so work really wasn't that get.
But it was totally worth it. I had an amazing time. Everyone should get their groove on once and a while right.

2 comments :

  1. LOL i felt the same saturday morning.
    i don't go out too often anymore, and it clearly shows when i do! feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Like Molly and you I don't go out too often, but once in a while we have a night like you had and it is quite fun! I agree - everyone should get their groove on once in a while! What great memories they make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...