March 2, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Here's to another rainy weekend spent indoors. Although I did venture out to have coffee with a friend and walk around the markets even though by the time I made it home I was soaked.



1) I was actually organized last Sunday and published my Sunday confessions before Alyx did figuring I could just link up eventually when I saw her post only she never posted. Opps, guess I was just way to eager.

2) I am getting a bit frustrated with this rain. I just don't know how to dress. You try to dress so you don't get completely soaked when your walking around but its still pretty warm outside so wearing jeans is out of the question. Frustrating.

3) I really am a procrastinator at heart. I have learned to live with this and I actually don't mind doing things last minute. I was talking to a friend of mine and we were discussing certain future plans that I have yet to organize and she said it would stress her out to leave it till the last minute. It actually stresses me out to have concrete plans way in advanced. I just don't like to commit.

4) I'm in a music rut. I just don't know what to listen to or download. Please help. I like all sorts so feel free to make lots of suggestions.

5) I have a couple ideas about what I will blog about this week. I usually sit in front of my little mac and just start writing hoping it will be something worthy to post. Not this week. This week I have actually topics and everything. Impressed. I sure am.


11 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the rain! On the music thing, I started a weekly link up on my 'song of the week', I've done it for a few weeks so that might be some inspiration hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`m the same way - i can`t do anything unless it`s last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last minute rules LOL :)

    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am over the rain here too! I love music but haven't downloaded anything new recently because I am never in the car to hear the new stuff, haha!

    New follower from the link up...hope you will follow back!

    Krystle
    www.liferevolvesaroundthem.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just this week I bought the new Tegan and Sara "Heartthrob" album on amazon... I like it a lot. I actually found them through pandora because it played them for me a few times. Thats another thing you could do, have pandora on random. I've found quite a handful of artists I never heard of that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way!! I never know what to wear when the down pours come, besides my rainboots that is:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a music nut, right now I'm listening to a 90's music mix from Ministry Of Sound, very nostalgic. I wish it would rain where I am, i love rainy day.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Music wise I am obsessed with Ellie Goulding's Explosions at the minute!

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to have me some concrete plans other wise I get stressed, each to their own though :)

    I always where dresses (with tights if necessary) in the rain, i figure that will at least keep the bottoms of my pants from getting super wet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just found your blog but haven't read anything apart from this post so I have no idea what music you are into, but I've just posted the top 5 songs I'm listening to on my blog http://alessadventures.blogspot.co.uk so go and check that out :) and if you don't fancy any of them I'll try and recommend something else :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last week I had so much to write about on my ol blog, and this week I'm a bit stumped. I prefer having too much to say. My husband and I were just talking about my procrastinating ways last night, something I need to work on. I'll take your rain if you're getting rid of it - I love rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...