March 23, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Sunday confessions is back guys so grab a button and link up.


1) I have been really big into procrastinating lately

2) I want to go on a mega shopping spree but I find clothes here to be stupid expensive. I guess I will have to wait until we are somewhere else

3) I have finally gotten around to colouring my hair again. Yay

4) I can't believe how much snow England is getting. Just crazy

5) Watching the Block Allstars has really made me want to renovate a house. I think Jason and I would make an excellent team for a show like that

8 comments :

  1. I need to do something with my hair as well .... high time!
    The weather is crazy in Europe at the moment.
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it's still snowing! It's almost summer in Asia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is really annoying! It is enough now! Time for spring!
    And I absolutely know what you mean about procrastinating! I am pretty good at it too lately
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shoping just hate spending money. I need a no limit credit card to suit my fancy. lol Have a lovely Sunday ~ Chelle @ http://ohjuststopalready.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the worlds worst person for putting things off....I hate that. Hair color...ugh. I need to. Its never ending. And I am so ready for warm weather! The first day of spring last week and ever since, we have had winter like temps and zero sun. Arkansas weather changes daily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been bad about procrastinating as well!! need to change my attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minnesota is getting a crapton of snow too... I hate it. I am totally over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I am SO sick of all of this snow. Doesn't Mother Nature realize that it's march, NOT January?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...