March 8, 2013

TGIF

Wow am I glad its Friday. It has just been one of those weeks. We had to deal with a ton of crazy at work this week. Random people coming in to complain about how high our prices are at the Spa even though we are lower then most places in the neighbourhood. Then there was the person who yelled at us for things that were beyond our control. Geez people your directing your anger and the wrong person.
Thankfully our boss is a wonderful lady and bought us each a very nice bouquet of flowers for having to deal with such outrageous people and not giving them a well deserved slap. I will show a picture of those wonderful flowers later next week.
For now here is a song that I have had on constant reply this week.




Here's to a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

7 comments :

  1. wow, it amazes me how rude people can be! however, it sounds like your boss is a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed that everyone should have to work in customer service at some point, just so they know what it's like. Maybe then they wouldn't be so rude when they're the customer!
    Love the song, though! :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can seriously be the worst. Glad you have a boss that truly appreciates you though!

    And Imagine Dragons! I completely forgot about them until recently. I was to happy to realize they were in my itunes. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayleigh,

    I hope you are relaxing and enjoying your weekend after having a tough week. I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, just a way to say that I really enjoy reading your blog! The details are on my last blog post!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, sorry you got yelled at. I'm ready for the weekend, too. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand why people get angry about prices? If you don't like it, don't shop here, and why in the world do you think that the front desk gal has control on that? I've dealt with that too and it blows! TGIF-Forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower here! I found your blog through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more :)

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...