March 27, 2013

Wanderlust Wednesday - Verona, Italy

Verona, Italy



Italy remains one of my favourite Countries. I could visit a thousand times and never get tired of it. Verona especially was just so peaceful and magical. The tragic love story of Romeo and Juliet was what most people came to Verona for. People came from all over the world to write letters to Juliet wishing for their true love.
I spent days wandering the streets, enjoying the atmosphere and trying every pasta dish available.


1 comment :

  1. i absolutely love italy as well, and am actually planning on going back in september. i cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...