March 5, 2013

Wanderlust Wednesday - Lysistrata, Greece

Here's to another fantastic Wednesday. Maybe its just fantastic to me because it just so happens to be one of my days off. The rain held off long enough for me to stroll around the markets to find some delicious fruit to nibble on. We found Jason some new shoes as his have had holes in them for awhile and as we walked home in the rain last night he finally accepted that a shopping trip was a must.
I have four fantastic books out from the library at the moment and its one of those times that I am having trouble deciding which one to start with.


The forgotten temple of Lysistrata Greece. I have been lucky enough to visit Greece once all ready. I spend a few weeks on the main land and then five wonderful month on the Island of Corfu volunteering at a horse riding facility. I had the most amazing experience and made friends with wonderful people who I still stay in touch with today.
 As I was so in love with Corfu and decided to spend way more time there then originally planned I ran out of time and was not able to explore the rest of Greece.
So many Islands and areas of Greece are still on my bucket list to visit. I love the idea of exploring a long forgotten temple and marvelling at the history and all the secrets it contains.





3 comments :

  1. so gorgeous! your time in greece sounds absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Greece one day. It was actually The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants that got me even interested in it, which is somewhat sad. It looks so beautiful, and would be someplace I could see myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to go to Greece so badly when we were in Turkey we were sooo close! We could see it from the Bodrum peninsula but we never actually made it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...