April 8, 2013

Sometimes life just gets in the way


I know I haven't blogged much the past couple of weeks. Things just seem to get in the way. I always feel like I have so much time to accomplish things,  but lately I have been a huge procrastinator.
I tend to ignore things that need to get done and push everything away until the last minute thus causing myself to get extremely stressed out. We need to sort out a million things like flights, where we are going to live, what jobs we will have when we get there.
 So while I am stuck thinking all these things through and slowly working my way to getting everything organized blogging has sadly taken a back burner. But I promise I have lots of things that I want to share with you guys. Especially regarding our future plans for the next year or so. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be able to find some balance so that I can blog more regularly.


2 comments :

  1. I do the same exact thing. I always wait until the last minute to do everything too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayleigh!I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can check it out on my blog. :)

    xo,

    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...