April 21, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Sunday confessions is back again so link up.


1) I cannot stop eating hummus. Which isn't really a bad thing I guess since its good for you.

2) I'm glad that we only came to Australia with a suitcase each as I hate packing and am not looking forward to fitting everything back in again.

3) I am actually looking forward to being unemployed. I want to make the most of it and make it last as long as possible before I search for a job.

4) I want to make sure the next job I have I really enjoy so instead of rushing and applying for everything I would like to take my time and pick and choose.

5) My hair hates Australia. I just spent 10 mins using the hair dryer and straightener and not 2 mins later  I have frizz.

3 comments :

  1. Oh dear , tell your hair that it's England , not Austrailia :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a lovely time in Australia. Do worry about the frizz. Updos are fantastic too. No shame in having your hair up on holiday.
    Love, Richelle of Lynn + Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...