1) I cannot stop eating hummus. Which isn't really a bad thing I guess since its good for you.
2) I'm glad that we only came to Australia with a suitcase each as I hate packing and am not looking forward to fitting everything back in again.
3) I am actually looking forward to being unemployed. I want to make the most of it and make it last as long as possible before I search for a job.
4) I want to make sure the next job I have I really enjoy so instead of rushing and applying for everything I would like to take my time and pick and choose.
5) My hair hates Australia. I just spent 10 mins using the hair dryer and straightener and not 2 mins later I have frizz.