May 10, 2013

#10 Most embarrassing moment

I am sure I have had a ton of embarrassing moments but maybe I have blocked them all out because it was actually hard to think of one worth writing about. I decided to write about a funny embarrassing moment that involves my other half.
Jason loves to joke around and embarrass me, particularly when there are lots of other people around. I have gotten use to this by now but this story is from when we had just moved in together.


Jason really doesn't like grocery shopping, but neither do I so I beg him to come with me thinking that at least if we do it together it will be more enjoyable. Well I think that he has gotten it in to his head that if he annoys me enough I will no longer want him to come with me.

Picture me in the giant Canadian Super Store. I am down one end of the aisle slowly checking off items from my list. Jason is down at the other end. All of a sudden I hear babe does this still give you diarrhoea? Jason yelled this at the top of his lungs with the biggest smirk on his face while there were at least 10 other people in-between us.

Mortified and with a bright red face I slowly turned around trying to pretend that I had no idea who this person was while Jason fell to the ground laughing so hard because obviously this was just hilarious.

What is your most embarrassing moment?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...