May 14, 2013

#14 10 things that make me happy

Well this is a fun post today. For day 14 of the blog everyday in May challenge is 10 things that make me happy.

1) Coffee ( I bet no ones surprised about this one)

2) Relaxing on the beach enjoying the sun
3) The smell of lavender
4) My love Jason

5) Being cuddled up in front of a fire
6) Thunder and lightening storms
7) Books

8) Getting my hair cut and coloured
9) Finding the perfect outfit on sale
10) Freckles
All pictures except #2 are from weheartit.com

What makes you happy? I would love to hear your top 10.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...