May 15, 2013

#15 Pictures of a day in my life

Wow we are officially half way through the blog everyday in May challenge. I am extremely proud of myself for keeping this up. Now lets see if I can keep doing it after the challenge is over.
At the moment I don't really have a regular day as such.

I wake up usually around 8:30, sometimes later if I really just don't feel like getting out of bed.
I sit on the porch sipping a coffee basking in the early morning sun for about an hour or so.
I might check my email, blog a bit and check Facebook during this time as well.

For my pictures today I would love to share with you what my mom and I got up to on mothers day.

Getting ready to go out for the day

 We went to several garden stores and hunted around antique shops


We also went for a late lunch at a wonderful restaurant called the mermaid and watched the Harry Potter marathon that just so happened to be playing on tv that night well into the late hours.
It was a wonderful day.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...