May 19, 2013

#19 Five of my favourite blogs

One of the best things about blogging is getting to know all the other wonderful bloggers out there. I had been reading a few blogs for about a year or so and it inspired me to start my own little blog to document my life and adventures. Just when I think that maybe I really don't have anything interesting to say or things are bumming me out I turn to these lovely ladies for some much needed inspiration.

Here are a few of the lovely blogs I enjoy reading while I have my coffee in the morning.

Vanisha's life in Australia


I found her blog just after I started my own. I was thrilled that I had found another blogger living in Australia. Vanisha is so humble and honest in her blog. She is extremely caring and giving. I really love the way she sees and photographs the world.

We took the road less travelled


I just adore Casey. Her blog is always filled with so many wonderful adventure stories that it makes we want to revisit Europe all over again. I also grew up in the army and we lived in Germany for awhile and I was also actually born in Hanover, Germany. Casey has become a wonderful blogger friend and I really hope we get to meet in person one of these days.

Gala Darling


Whats not to love about this awesome lady. She is peppy, quirky and always filled with energy. She runs her own blogger bootcamp which I really hope to attend one day. She lives in New York, a place I really want to vista one of these days. My favourite thing about her blog is her Things I love Thursdays. She gives you such great ideas and reading material and I have found some interesting sites through this series.

Kendi Everyday


Kendi's blog is always full of fashion inspiration. She owns her own store called Bloom in Texas. What a lucky women for being able to make her passion her day job. Kendi recently opened up on her blog about her struggles in life and wow, that blew me away how honest she was. Just goes to show that everyone is allowed to have those bad days once in awhile.

Postcards from Rachel


Rachel is a very cheery person and I love reading about her travels and their constant location changes. She got to live in Scotland, so envious of that. Rachel also takes in foster dogs, whats more adorable then that.

Who are your favourite blogs right now?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...