May 20, 2013

#20 Share something your struggling with right now

At the moment I am not really struggling with anything, or am I struggling with everything? That is the question. As I have talked about in a few of my previous posts I am in a state of transition at the moment. I am very much enjoying it and am happy to stay like this for a bit until I organize, write things down, make decisions and figure out the direction to head in next.

So maybe what I am struggling with is deciding. Mostly I am trying to decide what to go back to school for. Should I concentrate on one thing or should I go for a couple at once? Any advice you might be willing to give would be fantastic.


Your opinions are very welcome.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...