May 22, 2013

#22 Rant about something

Day 22 on the blog everyday in May challenge is rant about something. There are a few things that really bug me that I could sit here and go on about, but I just don't feel like it.

It really bothers me that they are getting rid of google reader. I really love logging into my blog page and seeing all the new posts from my favourite bloggers, while also being able to write a post of my own. I am signed up for bloglovin but I just don't like it as much. I'm not sure what it is about it that I dislike but I do. I also found out that hello cotton is no more as well, I just signed up on that thing.

I hope that google will be coming out with something even better that will make us all feel silly for complaining but I guess only time will tell.

P.S if you would like to continue following my blog which I really hope you do, here is my link for bloglovin. http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3889611

Do you have anything you want to rant about?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Please leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. I read each and every comment and try my best to reply to everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...